Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Small pimples on penis, on roots, testicles, white discharge, incurable fibroids. Cure for this?

sir my name is XXXX i am 28 year old. when i was 17 year old i found some pimple like thing over my penis , at the root of the hairy part also over my testis, i consult to a doctor he said these are fibroid which incurable, when i press is a white like material comes out and again it deposited.. what should i do know, due to this i don t want to get married . i also took some homeopthy, the size become smaller after that. now what should i do now. help me
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response

The way you describe looks like SEBACEOUS cysts. These are curable. Kindly consult a urologist.
Penis once grown do not become small, these are only observation bias, as penis gets erected and flaccid alternately.

Go ahead with marriage if your erection is good enough and you get frequent early morning and night erections.

All the best.

Dr G Srinivasan, urologist
Answered: Wed, 18 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor