Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Small pimple on private area, bumps around it. Cause and cure?

Hi doctor, I have noticed something different on my private area. I'm not to sure what it is? It looks like a really small pimple on the side of my tip. I have had these pimple looking bumps around my scrotum since before I ever had intercourse... I'm not sure if its the same thing, I have'nt had intercourse for a while but do masturbate frequently. Can you help?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is sure fungal infection
take forcan 150 mg once a week for 6 week
apply candid ointment on affected area
keep dry fungal ointments to be contd for 3 months to prevent recurencelatidine 10 mg sos for itching
Answered: Sat, 13 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor