Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Small penis size, shrinking penis, normal erection. Treatment options?

Hello Dr. I m 27 yrs old but for last 10 yrs my penis size is less than 2in while normal state, and 4 to 5in while erection state. I really dont know what caused my penis to shrink. People are just look at pant and mocking at me indirectly where ever i go. But still i can masturbate, and get erection. While i walk, sit... I dont feel anything that there is one. Sometimes while people insult me i get thought to go for suicide . please let me know is there a way to live like a normal man!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
With this size, you can satisfy yourself and any lady in fact.
Love and sex is not all about intercourse alone. It is lovemaking process.
It has a learning curve too and i am sure you are going to enjoy it.
For reassurance you may get counselled by a psychologist/psychiatrist.
I dont think you are abnormal.
Best regards
Answered: Thu, 17 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor