Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Small penile size, difficulty in getting erection, low libido. Any treatment?

I am week at sex, my penis size is too small when i look at my self its looks like a kids one, to be honest its too small , on top of it these days its not getting hard as it used to be before and the sperm count is very low. These days I am loosing interest in sex due to this problem, I am going to get married to my girl friend next month, and we both had sex recently and she even confirmed the same, it not only she, I have sex with of my x GF, even they confirmed the same that my pennies not getting hard and the size of the pennies is very small. Earlier I used to masturbate every day, I am now 32 years of age now and I started masturbating at the age of 16, I used to do it regularly twice a day, but things are different now, may be that might be the coz of this problem now, I also used to drink a lot before 1year back nut now I have controlled by drink to once in a week. Remember I work in call centers and I work at night. So please advice me to get back my sex power and have a better pennies, I wants kids as soon as possible, now I am afraid that I may or may not get kids, also please advice me what kind of food will help in to get ride of this problem I am ready pay for the medicine but I am looking for a permanent cure, also please let me know the approx amount so that i can arrange for the amount. My email id : YYYY@YYYY Asked by: ravikiranvsp On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012 Answers: 1 Views: 63 Report Abuse Also find answers on: Semen analysis Sex Education Answer this Question » Write your answer here Post as: Anonymous Non Anonymous Keep me posted Share on Facebook Dr. Mohamed Ataulla Shariff, General & Family Physician 84 Answers since May 2012 Answered: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 Current rating First you have to undergo some investigations like hormonal studies, penile angiography . excess masturbating can lead to temporary impotency and even alcoholism . This is a brief, free answer. In case you need an immediate, more detailed response to your question and any follow-ups you may have, please use the premium Ask a Doctor feature. Report Abuse Comment on this Answer » Rate this answer: 0000 Are you sure you want to delete? Yes No Edit Answer here... First you have to undergo some investigations like hormonal studies, penile angiography. excess masturbating can lead to temporary impotency and even alcoholism. Add your comment on this answer... Post as: Anonymous Non Anonymous Keep me posted Cancel Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician. For an immediate answer, try our premium service Other questions you may be interested inquery regarding my sexual problem Sexual Problem I have undergone a kidney transplant surgery,... I am facing problem after sexual intercourse,... Have sexual dreams, sperm leakage, poor... How and ED and Premature ejaculation be treated ? Have low sperm count , small penis and suffering... I cannot move my penis foreskin when it is... Having bend penis Suffering from Nocturnal emissions. Sexual... Lost sexual power after excessive masturbation.... How can I make a small sized penis bigger and... Premature ejaculation, weak penis, lack of... Regularly masturbating. How to improve penis... Can regular masturbation cause heart problems? Burning sensation and redness in foreskin upon... I have a sexual problem of premature... Masturbation addiction , small penis size, weak... How to cure low motility problem permanently?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  755
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your question carefully. You are overly worried and have a lot of negative thoughts about sex. I suggest you not to treat sex and sexual life like it is the life itself.

Small penis everyone has. You must know that female vagina has pleasure nerve endings only upto 2 inches from the surface. Means even a 2 inch erect penis can satisfy her.

Masturbation addiction can lower your mental sexual libido, not physical. People have lot of wrong notions about masturbation and they get mentally disturbed about that and engage in negative thoughts that actually increases anxiety. Also regular masturbation cannot harm any of your body organs including heart.

Nocturnal emission happens when the sexual fluid and semen were unable to find a way out of your body and it is quite normal if you had not sexual relationship of masturbation for over a week. Your gonads are producing enough semen, which is coming out through nocturnal emission, means you do not have any physical libido problems. You are very good.

Keep your penis clean and it will stop itching. Keep your life style clean, keep good habits, live happy life, use sex as divine pleasure and don't live to have sex. Enjoy it, don't be anxious.

I hope I cleared your doubts. Available for your further queries.

Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 23 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor