Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Small pea size bump on anus. Best treatment ?

I have just noticed a small pea size bump on my anus todday ! I felt some discomfort a couple days earlier but dident think anything of it ! Then looked and felt ! Got pretty scared ! I just wana no what is the best treatment for it ! I work out everyday of the week ! Should i stop ? And i am 18 should i tell my parents ? Quite frankly i think its embarrassing ! Can i keep it on down low ? Or speak to doctor ?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
If you have pain associated with the swelling its more likely to be peri-anal abscess. Its good to take your parents in confidence and share it with them, also do consult a Surgeon.
Take Care
Answered: Tue, 15 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor