Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Small painful red dot like a pimple on chest that's becoming bigger. What to do ?

Hi good evening...Im am so worried about my baby because she had a small red dot like a pimple on her chest and it become bigger and when we accendentally touch it ...the blood will come just a little and she feel pain on it...and its like there is water daughter is 3 years old she have big birthmark in her face till her chest but it too slight birthmark...Please can you help me what to do im so worried..please help me..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
The red dot like pimple is looking like a bacterial skin infection like an evolving pustule.
You can apply an antibacterial ointment like mupirocin thrice daily for 5 to 7 days.
If the lesion is not decreasing or it is increasing consult your Pediatrician for examination and treatment.
There is nothing to worry about birthmark unless it is spreading, having color changes are associated with any discomfort.
Hope I have answered your query.
Answered: Mon, 11 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor