Small painful lump in front of the ear, lot of congestion in right nostril and sore throat. Diagnosed with chronic sinusitis. Suggestion?

Hi, I have a small non-movable/painful bump in front of my right ear. I also have a lot of congestion my right nostril . I had a sore throat last week and sinus headaches . I have been diagnosed with chronic sinusitis and this feels like the usual symptoms. However, I have never had the lump in front of my ear before. I noticed it last night after coming back from a concert.
Tue, 23 Jul 2013