Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Small muscle on right hip and leg as compared to left leg, shorter right leg, had a polio attack. Any cure ?

sir i am 24 year male and i had a polio attact before 18 year can i treat it ni have i have present problem is that i have smaal mussle on right hip and rigt leg as compared to left leg.its a shorter leg 3 inch than left foot also a liitle shorter than left foot.i can walk and run but i walk a little imbalance .waht i do for imbalance.are i put something on my shoes so that i walk in balance please help me,thanks
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You had a poliomyelitis at the age of six which has affected your Rt limb which is weaker and shorter than left.This is a natural sequel e of the polio where affected limb has more wasting and less power than the normal muscles looking thinner than the normal limb So you have to carry on and accept the fact.You can use special shoes to increase so that it will help you in balancing yourself while walking. the height of the Rt leg
Answered: Wed, 21 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor