Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Small lump on the knee, history of huge cut on knee. What could be the cause?

Hi back when I was a kid I was playing soccer on hard gravel concrete I then wasn t paying attention and tripped over the soccer ball then giving me a huge cut on my right knee after it heal a strange skin lump form from it and it s been there for years and I have no idea what it is so mostly it is now a small lump from my knee injury from who knows how long ago and I really want to get rid of it should I get cream for it or is it one of those lumps filled with clear liquid from lots of blood being produced?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It can be a bad scar or pre patellar bursitis. I would suggest you to show it to orthopaedic surgeon and get x ray of the knee joint. if it showing any abnormality then treatment has to be done accordingly. You might need a MRI also.
Answered: Fri, 9 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor