Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Small lump on penis with pube coming out. What is the problem?

I'm 13 years old and I have a small lump which looks like a normal spot witch you would get on your face but it is on the base of my penis it has a pube coming out of it and If I squeeze it a little bit of blood + puss comes out it is very concerning for me because this is not an area I would usaully get something like this.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  320
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welome to HCM
We understand your concerns

From the description the lump seems like an abscess which is quite normal in every sense. Pus and blood and pain are part of abscess formation. Clean the area with warm saline water three or four times daily and it will be cured.

It is wrong notion that abscess should not be in such area. Abscess forms in areas where infection due to unhygenic condition takes place and also below hair folicles and sweat glands. Please consult a GP if symptoms persist.

Wish you speedy recovery.
Answered: Thu, 13 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor