Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Small lump on inner thigh, tender, no sign of popping. What could it be ?

A couple of weeks ago I noticed that a small lump had popped up on my inner thigh, right behind the bikini line area. I am prone to ingrown hairs and the like so I wasn t too worried, usually they pop and go away, this one hasn t shown any sign of popping and while it hasn t grown bigger it has remained fleshy, I can feel some kind of liquid inside, and it is still tender to the touch. I don t have health insurance or the money to afford a doctor s appointment. Is there any measures I can take from home or are there any suggestions for what it could be?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Small lump in the inner thigh can be folliculitis. acrocordhon or a sebaceous cyst.use a antibiotic folliculitis get cured avorcordon or sebeous cyst can be removed by surgery
Answered: Thu, 15 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor