Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Small lump on Mons pubic, with small puss discharge. Is it a Derma?

Hello doctor, I am 24, I have had a small lump on my Mons Pubic which eventually reduced in 2 weeks after a small pus discharge while taking bath. However I have noticed that there is another one developing at the right extreme on my Mons Pubic. I am now wondering if its a Gynec or a Derma problem.I am not sexually active and I do shave the pubic hair now and then.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
it could be folliculitis, an infection of hair follicles, u need to see dermatologist. be careful while shaving, use proper antiseptic measures. u can try mupirocin cream. apply it twice daily after a thorough wash and dry the area and apply.
Answered: Thu, 8 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor