Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Small lump inside the testicle, pains only on squeezing, itching on scrotum with erectile dysfunction. What treatment should be taken?

Dear doc thank u 4 taking the time to answer my question im,so scarred im tryen to go the navy and i hope it doesnt stop my chances of going i have a small lump on the inside of my testicle its small it doesnt hurt unless i squeeze then im n pain i have erectile dysfuction and i dont knw y im 24 and its been there 4 a few years ive tried to ignore i really dont knw what to do do u think u miight knw what it is plus today my scrotum has ve itching alog
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
welcome to HCM
your are 24 and have sex problem isint it too fast for the age. the lump in testiucle should be consulted to specialised it need operation .before going to medical chech up in navy. it can dis qualify u. please do urgently. thanking u.
Answered: Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor