Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Small lump inside lower lip, bleeding with white fluid on poking, healed, later another lump on same spot. Permanent remedy?

Hi, I have a small lump inside my lower lip from past 03 months...after getting irritated I poked it with hot needle and lots of blood and white fluid came out...after this it got healed up but suddenly after few days another lump came on the same area of pea size....and now its like it vanishing and coming back again..Please help me know if I need to remove this lump.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
it seems form your query that you have developed with recurrent pyogenic granuloma which is a collection of the blood at the local site. Sometimes if it small enough then it resolves by itself but if it is slightly larger then it must be cauterized by simple electro-cautery or radio-frequency.
Answered: Sat, 28 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor