Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Small knot on chest, irritation, growing in size, excessive pain. Treatment?

Yes, either yesterday or the day before I noticed a small maybe pea sized knot right in the middle lower portion of my chest . It was sort of painful and was located right where my bra lays so it was very irritated. Today it is way bigger...I d say an inch in diameter. I have been messing with it though because I just thought maybe it was a clogged pot but nothing is coming out. It s very painful though..I can barely stand to hold my 12 week old son against me. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Amberishmael,

I read Your Question.
You god 1 Inch size nodule on Right lower chest which is small in size earlier. There is pain & diff in holding your child. SO I would like To give advice to You that Please consult nearest Surgeon For This as early as possible.

Take care.

Answered: Tue, 11 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor