Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Small hole on the bottom of foot due to popping a bump, difficulty in walking. How can I cure it?

hello, i had a small clear bump on the bottom of my foot about a week ago and for some silly reson i popped it. I now have a small hole on the bottom of my foot that seems to go right to the flesh. It is infected and hurts to the point were i can bearly walk on it. What is it and what can i do about it???? Please help :)
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi small hole on the foot after popping out can be trophic can be due to peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes.or due to hansens disease.first rule out hansens disease by seeing sensations over the area then rule out diabetes
After that use a broad spectrum antibiotic twice daily .neurokind plus tablet daily once and application of megaheal ointment can cure the acute infection.after that apply dipsalic ointment and moisteriser
Answered: Tue, 15 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor