Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Small hole on skin, surrounded by a bruise, discharging pus, bleeding. Treatment?

What is it when you have a Small dot hole like where a hair used to be there but now it s just a hole blood just comes out or even just a bit of liquid with a bit of blood? Just above it seems like its Bruce it looks darker like a hekey but it s not. Also it feels Bruce & it hurts. Sometimes the blood will just drip & it seems like non stop but it s a few blood coming out of the little hole.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
The hole in the skin with bloody dicharge is looking like a sinus tract.
If it is a sinus, it has to be surgically excised completely along with the covering epithelium.
I suggest you to consult the general surgeon for examination and further intervention.
Hope I have answered your query.
Answered: Sun, 29 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor