Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Small fluid cyst on the inner corner of eye causing severe stress in eye, puffiness. Remedy?

I have a small fluid cyst on the pink part ( not sure what it s called ) inner corner of the eye. My doc says he can prick it with a needle. I refused when I was there but because I get a really irritated eye most of the time as it doesn t go away. I am now thinking of having that done but wondered if there is something I can put on it to make it go away or some medication I can take. It causes puffiness under the eye and my eye seems to get really stressed even though the cyst is rather small. Can you advise please
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
You can try doing warm compresses.
If it is not coming down with that, consult your doctor who can give proper treatment..
Take care...
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor