Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Small flesh colored raised bumps on back of hands. What could be this?

I have several small flesh colored raised bumps on the back of both my hands my right hand has more than my left they don't it h they don't hurt they're just bumpy and can be seen in the light much better any clue what they could be I heard it could be a sign of hpv I'm 33 I don't know if I could still contract it or not
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  275
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,
Raised flesh colored bumps can be associated with hpv
It can also be a marker of neurofibroma.

A biopsy is must to diagnose this condition.

For now you can apply tretinoin.

Please meet a dermatologist if the lesions increase

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor