Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Small cysts have appeared around the genitals. What is the cause and recovery method ?

Many small cysts have appeared around the genitals with burning sensation. What s the cause and recovery mehod.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  269
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi..., In case of females the common cyst present at the Labia
minora and labia majora is Gartners cyst.. surgery is the only treatment for this,
surgical excision of the cyst will cure and no more recurrences...
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Savita Mishra's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
If you are a gentleman and it is on your scrotum it is of no significant consequences and most likely it is sebaceous cyst, which form due to blockade of sweat glands. It is a common problem. Relax. It does not require any surgery and it no medicines are going to help.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor