Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Small circle under the penile head that is increasing, no itching or oozing. Partner has chlamydia. Could it be chlamydia?

I had a small circle underneath the head of my penis and it seems like it is getting bigger, it doesn t hurt or itch , and also doesn t have pus or a head. Is there a cream or medicine i could buy over the counter. I recently found out that my girlfriend had chlamydia and we both are taking the anti-biotics, we stopped having sex and she has been my only sex partner and i have also been her only sex partner. Could it be the chlamydia or a fungus of some sort? I m really worried, if you could help me i would really appreciate it.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developedred circle ulcer
Answered: Mon, 26 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor