Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Small child, suffering from intestinal worms, severe pain. Taking vermox. Permanent cure?

hi my little girl who is 6 is always getting worms on me now she has them back and starting taking vermox yesterday but she was up last nite crying over them and its the same 2nite is that a good size that there goin because when she took the vermox before but she wasnt up in the nites crying i would be greatful if you could help
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Your child repeatedly suffering from worm infestation. You should avoid child to play with dirt and mud, Hand washing should be strictly followed. Deworming should be done ragularly once in 6 months. If worm load is high repeat deworming after one week also. And Albendazole with ivermectin combination is better choice.And you should watch for vomitings, abdominal distention,severe abdominal pain and constipation. So consult your Pediatrician for medication advise.
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor