Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Small child suffering from hearing loss in both ears. BERA test shows profound hearing loss. Cochlear implants to be installed. Homeopathic cure?

i have one daughter of 2.4 years old,not hearing from both ear since past 8 month. MRI( inner ear ),CT scan, EEG report normal, but problem shows in BERA test ,which says she is having sever to profound hearing loss in both ear,what to be done.we dont have sufficient money for cochlear implant .she is having hearing losses from past 8 month and before this, she is hearing well from both ear,Is there is any treatment in Homopathy for this diseases,can she able to hear naturally in future and how much is treatment duration from where we consult ,i am from XXXXXX.. kindly Guide me in this further
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  142
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello mr sandeep,your daughter will need a cochlear implant,besides hearing loss she may not develop good speech also.i am sure an implant will help her.there are many cochlear implant centres in india,where this surgery is done. i wish her well. dr praveen.
Answered: Mon, 16 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor