Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Small child, running nose, cough, sneezing. Can I give him T-minic and asthalin syrup?

My 10 month old son has running nose and cough for past 12 hours. He sneezes occasionally. He does not have fever and is active. He is eating and sleeping as usual. Should i take him to a Doctor? Should i give him any syrup. The last time he had cold and cough, his doctor prescribed him T-minic and asthalin syrup. Can i give the same now?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  821
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Hello sir/madam,
I am highly concerned about your complaints regarding your child. From these complaints, I presume that your child might have got flu like illness. You should ensure that your child takes in plenty of fluids. Use nasal saline drops if there is nasal blockage, and should consult your pediatrician for proper diagnosis and further treatment. Do not worry, your child will be well soon. Thank you
Answered: Fri, 27 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor