Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Small child, poor appetite, difficulty digesting milk. Prescribed xymen drops. Diet recommendations?

my son is 1.8yrs and he doesnt eat properly at all ,his doctor says he find it difficult to digist milk then the normal quantity(more then 300ml) and i can not avoid giving him milk as he like it a lot and i have stopped breast feed him. please suggest to increase his appetite ( doctor recommend XYMEN drops & editor power of latic acid combination )
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thank you for your query.

As a mother you need to monitor your son's weight. If the weight is increasing as per the standard graph then you need not worry. Secondly, at this age you should not stress on milk. The child should have every thing to eat which an adult has. This is going to provide all the required nutrients and micronutrients for his all round growth.

I hope I have responded to your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your son the best of health.


Answered: Mon, 7 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor