Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Small child, loose frequent stools, vomiting. Taking sporlac, econorm sachet. Suggestions?

hello doc. my son is 18 months old. for the last 2 days, he is having loose motion. yesterday, we gave him sporlac sachet 2 times and he had some relief except that he had one in the night but that much loose. but today, he had 6-7 motions and few times total water. he had also vomitted 2-3 times today. we r giving him sporlac 2 times, in the night we gave him econorm sachet. please advise if we can do anything better and whether it is diarrhoea?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  664
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi anand ! If he has diarrhoea symptom. Don't forget to give ORS too. Cause baby first enemy in diarrhoea is water loss. And if he is vomiting how can you give him oral medicine. Please don't take risk, consult a pediatrics. keep him healthy and safe. Bye.
Answered: Thu, 20 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor