Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Small child, dark bruise like marks on the outside corners of both eyes. Medical attention needed?

Hello my 5 year old daughter has dark marks almost like bruises on the outside corners of both eyes. It comes and goes and I have been noticing it for a couple of months now. She seems happy in every other way but I m worried that it could be a sign of some other disease. Have you heard of anything like this before? Is it worth seeing a doctor about?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Is it under the eyes?? These are called allergy shiners. Any foods or animals she may be allergic to? Take some good quality vitamins, do a detox of junk food and eat more vegetables!
Answered: Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor