Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Small child, chronic wheezing, several attacks. Due to food allergy?

hi doc, my 2 yr old child is getting wheezing from 2 months. This had started just before 2 months and before that i used to give her all types of food and there were no problems related to that. its now that she has got wheezing attack 3 times in 2 months. could that be a food allergy or something else? doctor says that she is getting wheezing bcoz of sudden accumulation of phlegm may be due to some allergy. what should i do to avoid this? pls reply
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it is allergy and definately milk allergy
when we add animal protein in children diet in the form of milk some children donot tolerate and start having allergies like this
withdraw milk and diary from child diet
add fruits juices and cereals
this will control everything
Answered: Thu, 18 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor