Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Small child, bleeding from nose, mouth, torn skin in nose. ENT specialist?

Hello, i XXXXX, tonight around 11 pm blood was coming out from nose & mouth of my daughter age 7, when we visited child specialist at 11.15 pm in XXXX they said she might have tored her nose skin and thats why blood has come,now she is alright. he has also suggested to see ENT doctor. any suggestions also wanted to know any ENT doctor around XXXXX
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thank you for your query.

Bleeding from the nostrils is very common in an individual and more so after nose-picking. Nevertheless it is always better to consult an ENT surgeon to rule out any local pathology. Your child specialist has given the right advice. Please follow it.

You can request your doctor to refer your child to an ENT doctor around your area.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your daughter all the best...


Answered: Wed, 10 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor