Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Small bump on penis shaft. Getting pain after squeezing. How to treat it?

Hi I have a small bump or lump on the shaft of my penis on the underside and about half way up between the base and tip it doesn t hurt unless squeezed and doesn t cause me any discomfort It sometime lets out a tiny tiny tiny amounts of white stuff like a spot would if squeezed I thought it may be a in growing hair but can not see a hair under the skin or feel it the bump/lump in hard and smaller than a pea What is your advice
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  346
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed what is called as Sebaceous cyst on the shaft of the penis .
Take some antibiotics like Doxycycline twice daily for a week after getting prescription of this drug from your family Physician.
If it does not subside then you will have to get it excised in Toto under local anaesthesia by a general Surgeon
Answered: Thu, 31 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor