Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Small bump on head of penis, and a small seed like thing comes out from that.

I have a small bump on the head of my penis around the edge before it goes to the shaft, it s like on the ring. When i go to pop it a small seed like thing comes out. It doesn t hurt, and the only time I really notice it is when I have an erection , and thats really the only time I can pop it out. And the seed always comes back in the same spot. What is it? I m 22 years old, obviously male, no real medical history , only had sex with one girl but I remember these from before
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1996
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The small bump on the head of the penis from which the seed comes out is probably a sebaceous cyst.It is a cyst and the seed like thing is sebum so since there is no pain or infection no reason to worry.Since it is recurrent please visit a doctor and get examined and if there is a need he may prescribe you some medicines.
Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor