Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Small breast size, want to use yugatyadi oil for enhancement. Efficacy and directions for use?

Hello..i am Karthu, and am 23 years old now. my problem is that my breast is too small. Actually it makes me loss my confidence. My mom told me that, using yugatyadi oil would be better. i dont like to have any pills, coz, am afraid of the side effects. so, pls say how to use this oil. how long will it take to improve the size. And, is there any methods for massaging, in any particular parrern or so. pls do give reply. Actually am getting desp day by day
Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Small Breast:At 23 years most of the development is complete and no medicines taken orally or any thing applied externally will help. Some women do get larger breasts after pregnancy.Breast size does not affect its function or sensibility and so one should not be perturbed unless your image bothers you. In that case Plastic Surgery using a A Silicone implant would be the best option.

oli massages and creams and pills have NO ROLE.
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
The size of the breast will "increase" or "decrease" is  based on various changes in a woman's life - eg hormonal (when pregnant), age (over time ligaments will stretch changing shape and "size" of the breast), or weight (more fat gain can increase size, weight loss or getting lean can actually decrease them some).

There is no oil,cream,herb or anything which increses the size of breasts.

The only way to affect them in a permanent way outside the above is through surgery/implants which carries its own issues both physically and mentally. It also permanently affects the look of woman which is especially predominant as she is to grow older. Not something to be done without significant amount of forethought and personal contemplation.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor