Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Small boil on scrotum, pus like substance comes out when pressed. What could this be?

i have a small boil that is painless and harmless on my scrotum , but it is in the way which makes it uncomfortable whenever i press it a string of white puss like substance comes out, but not liquid, sort of solid. after removing alot of this , a tiny amount of blood comes out and then it reduces greatly in size.. and then im fine. but after a few weeks it fills up to that size again. how do i get it removed? thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  307
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
This is most probably SEBACEOUS CYST that commonly occurs in that area.
Pls get examined and it may be wise to get it removed by a minor surgical procedure.
Get well soon.

Answered: Fri, 16 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor