Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Small blister at penis end, making hole smaller, looks like chicken pox. Treatment?

Hi, I would just like a bit of information on a problem i have found. I have recently noticed what appears to be a small, clear blister forming at the end of my penis (at the edge of my urethra ) its making the hole smaller and im rather worried. best way to describe it is that it looks like a chicken pock, small clear blister. any info would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Sam Deighan
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have blister filled with clear fluid at tip of your penis.

You have not mentioned whether this followed after unprotected sex or otherwise.

Generally blisters at the tip of penis are due to Herpes 2 genital infection that get transmitted through intra vaginal sex with infected female partner..

Please consult Dermatologist and get swab test and culture of a fluid from blister done to confirm the diagnosis.

You may need to take anti viral medications like Acyclovir for 2 weeks .

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily

Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.

Answered: Wed, 7 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor