Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Small and soft blisters appear on face, spreading to other parts of body. Treatment ?

Hi I am suffering from blisters appear small and soft on my face I don t know what they are exactly , but it is not like usual pimples perhaps they are soft small warts , other problem they are transmitted from my face to other places in my body started to see it on my neck or on my chest . what s the treatment please?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
From what you have mentioned, it's really difficult to come to a specific diagnosis. It could be anything like bacterial or viral infection(molluscum etc) , insect bite, allergic or irritant reaction or any other skin disease which can manifest as blister or blister like lesion. So basically, the area of concern needs to be properly examined. For the same, you need to consult a dermatologist. Take care.
Answered: Fri, 23 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor