Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Small amount of sperm through penis without arousal. Is there any treatment for this?

Hi, My age is 26, I know it is normal that sperm comes out during intercourse or when involved in sex. But, in day time whn I m doing work and when I go to toilet, I see that small amount of sperm comes out of my pennis without any sexual feelings. This is happening since 2 years. I m afraid that this could result in physical problems. Is there any treatment for this problem?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You think you are passing sperms while passing urine.This is practically you can pass semen only when you are engaged in some sort of sexual act either intercourse or masturbation .What you think as a sperm may be thick urethral discharge which is normal secretion of urethral glands.You can get this confirmed by doing microscopic examination of dischrge (Of what you think to be sperm)This will allay your aprehention.
Answered: Tue, 25 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor