Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Slurred speech. Microvascular chronic white matter ischemic changes. Can it be cured?

hi i am ravindra my mother age of 45 yrs have 1)acute nonhemorrhagic infarct in the temporo parietal region involving posterior part of the perislyvian region 2)old nonhemorghagic in the fronto -temoro parietal region 3)old infart with gliosis in the left frontal region 4)mild microvascular chronic white matter ischemic chnages in the bilateral frontoparietal region due to this she have slurred speech plz advice is it can be cured 100% by medicine or it needs surgery and is thier any possibility of paralysis in fututre? plz advice
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear Ravindra it seems that your mother has multiple brain infarct.It needs to undertake a brain Angio MRI.The most probably diagnoses is vasculitis or a hematologic disease(blood coagulation pathology).I advice you to do some blood test such as Protein c, s (at least). Depending on their result we can advice you about the treatment and the prognosis.Wish you all the best
Answered: Thu, 19 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor