Slightly swollen areola with clear liquid discharge, not under any medication. Cause?

Hi, I ve just noticed a slight swelling in my left areola . Upon further inspection I noticed I was able to actually squeeze it and have some clearish liquid come out from little pores on the Arellano - almost like popping a pimple . Once before I also has had some swelling right beneath the same nipple that was abut an inch in diameter and was red and tender to the touch. This feels very similar to that. I am male, 31 and not on medication. Any idea what this could be? Thanks!
Mon, 11 Jun 2012