Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Slightly bulky uterine cavity, non pacification of the tubes bilaterally, blockage. what do u suggest for ?

hsg result of my spouse show ;slightly bulky uterine cavity ,non pacification of the tubes bilaterally,blockage ? or spasm not rely clear according to the radiologist . But i intend to take her for lab and dye test on tuesday. doc if the result confirm any of the two course mentioned what do u suggest my spouse to be prepare for.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  191
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi friend, See this link:
It explains the procedure clearly. Here a dye is injected and using a small scope (camera- lens) inside the abdomen, the uterus and tubes are seen on a TV / monitor. If dye is seen coming from the tubes via the openings, it is normal. If no dye comes from the tube (Fallopian), then it means there is a block of one or both Fallopian tubes.
Hope this helps.
Answered: Mon, 24 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor