Slight tingling sensation in penis after urination. History of having unprotected sex and taking azithromycin. Possible std?

Hi , I had unprotedted sex with a female of unknown sexual health, I began to get paranoid about contravting chlamydia or gonorrhea so I ordered 1000mg azithromycin from a online doctors called freedom health , I took the tablets a week after the encounter, but since taking them I have had a slight discomfort (tingling sensation) in my penis after urination, but no pain during urination or no penile discharge .do you think that I possibly have a std such as chlamydia or gonnorhea and the azithromycin has not cured it? it is.now 2 weeks since the sexual encounter. Thanks for your time
Thu, 15 Aug 2013