Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Slight pain from eye to forehead. Dloper, montek and lcnervup suggested by doctor. Any suggestion?

i have a slign pain from the upper left eye to the forehead and back of my headfew days.its slighly superficial as well since if i touch that part of forehead it pains slightly.if i squeeze the are near the eye , i can feel the strain. i actually visted one doctor in my office who suggesetd dloper and montek lc, and the sam day i had another appontment with another doctor who suggested nervup.any suggestions here?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is sinuses as sinuses are usually silent and speak only at final stages
the signs are of sinusitis
get xray pns water view and get ent consultation to treat
now continue anti allergic tab
analgesic sos
till you treat it
Answered: Thu, 24 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor