Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Slight pain and frequent urge to urinate, What should I do to get rid of this problem ?

Hi, I am 30 years old female. 3 months ago I got UTI for the first time, it cured after taking antibiotics . But even now sometimes I get slight pain and frequent urge to urinate. I am drinking atleast 2-3 litres of water everyday. I have done urine culture as per doctors advice but it says no significant bacteria present. What should I do to get rid of this problem?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  285
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
If there is no signficant bacteria than no need to worry,Take always RO water with TDS around 200 to 300.
If it persists than go for sugar test.
Consult urologist for better guidance.
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor