Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Slight headache and fluttery feeling in body

Slight headache and fluttery feeling in body - feel like i have the shakes but dont - could be flu? Hi there - I am just turned 60 years old. I have a slight headache (for about 2 days now) and a funny fluttery feeling in my body - I almost feel that I have the shakes but I dont - please help - what is this. I have recently been on a weight loss programme with Weighless (just correct eating , no diet shakes or anything like that at all and over the last 9 months have lost 30kgs). The fluttery feeling started today. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  355
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

It might be that u r suffering from hypoglycemia due to reduced intake of carbs. I isuggest u check your sugars while u r getting the flutter if I am wrong then u will have to look for other reasons

Have a healthy living
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor