Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Slight cut and uncomfort in penis, with tiny spots. History of Genital warts. Is it Penile scarring?

Hi, I m a 27 year old male. After receiving hand relief from my partner, I noticed a slight cut and uncomfort on the penis . I checked after a weeks and there are tiny white spots on the tip of my penis. I ve had genital warts in the past, and I m worried I ve had a recurrence. I went to my local GU clinic and they informed me its most likely due to scarring. It still tingles a little when I urinate. My concern is that I may have been misdiagnosed. If it is penile scarring, how long before it gets back to normal usually? My penis seems quite tender to touch at the moment too.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed infection of the glans penis (Ballanitis).

Please note that any injury or spots that develop on glans do not heal up with scar tissue. One thing I can assure you hat this is not due to scarring over a glans.
Please take antibiotics for 2 weeks along with topical antibiotic ointment for local application twice daily.
Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.
Answered: Wed, 24 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor