Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Slight cerebral palsy, have uncontrollable head movements, minor facial tics, squint in eyes causing unsteadiness in feet. How can I cure this?

I have uncontrollable head movements I ve had minor facial tics since I was a kid now my head moves constantly and my mouth goes to the right side of my face like some sort of force is pulling it there I also squint my eyes so they are closed I have no control over these movements I can t even shave myself or have a shower on my own or go outside on my own as these movements make e very unsteady on my feet what have I got I was diagnosed with very slight cerebral palsy at age 7 but only cuz I had no oxygen to the right side of my brain when I was born
Fri, 16 May 2014
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern if this is cerebral palsy then there is no permanent cure for this but of course certain rehabilitation centers are there and they are doing good job, that is the only option you have otherwise as long as the medicine is concern there is no medicine that could do something in cerebral palsy, hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor