Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Sleeplessness, restlessness. What is wrong?

Hi.. My sleep has been on and for few weeks now.. some nights i sleep well 9 hours and sum days only 3 hours if that... i was under alot of stress few mnths ago but i was sleeping ok. why am i having restless sleep 1-2 mnths lata. what is wrong with me... i dnt feel stressed or anxious.. i acyualky been goin gym everyday fir a mnth also?!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
There could be plenty of reasons for this disturbed sleep. Firstly you need to cut off all the caffeine from your diet including coke and coffee. Also use your room exclusively for sleeping and not for rest of the things. Avoid night time use of television or computer. Try going to gym in the morning as evening gym can disturb your sleep cycle.
also try meditation as it well help in regularizing your sleep cycle.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Answered: Wed, 27 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Payman Hajiazim's  Response
Hell there, thanks for asking. Sometimes, people find sleep problem without having anxiety or depression. It is called chronic insomnia when it takes more than a month. You mentioned that you go to the gym regularly. Some people who go to the gym after 6 or 7 pm, will find sleep problem since the hormones secreted in their blood does not permit to fall asleep easily. there are some other reasons that could cause chronic insomnia. You can have a look at this website to see how you can have a better sleep. Many people find a better sleep with these points. Otherwise, you should ask your doctor to see what else could be the cause.
Answered: Sun, 24 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor