Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Sleepless night with severe pain on one half of the body. What's going on?

Good morning ladies/gentlemen please can anyone tell me what to do I m having serous pains and hotness of body from my left hand side, I can t sleep properly also, my body always look dry all the time, the pains always start after 5 minutes I wake from sleep, I have went for inter-scope test in Bayander West, but they couldn t find-out any fault in my stomach , PLEASE does stomach Ulcer show-up in laboratory test ? my email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

The symptoms you mentioned here ar not enough to make a poper diagnosis. But you should be happy that the pathological test conducted did not detect any problems in your body. Ulcer show so many symptoms but it seems none of the symptoms you mentioned correspond to the symptoms of ulcers. To confirm ulcers, laparoscopy is usually used. But only if there are allied symptoms. Your problem might be due to over anxiety about your body, which is called hypochondriasis. You should consult a gastrologist and first and get your doubt about ulcers cleared and then visit a psychologist for further advice. I can help you if you desire so. Get well soon.
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor