Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Sleepless. Poisoned by a traveling crystal meth drug. ECG done. Any treatment?

My 10 year old daughter and I were severly poisoned by a traveling ctystal meth drug lab next door to our house.
We were exposed for over a month. We had to leave our home and have discarded thousands of dollars of possesions for our health. But we continue to have the oringanal symptons repeated for we keep finding things that are contaminated. It has now been 5 months since we left our home. Because I kept going back to our home to clean it, I stayed awake for the last 5 months. To the point I had a ECG flat line for 28 seconds in hospital.
Medical staff were we live do not know anything about these drugs and their affects. How do we de-contaminate the things were still have incuding ourselves? PS I'D give any thing for a good night sleep.

Rory McPhee Glenwood Australia
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I wonder if you have home insurance and can claim insurance benefit from the same while you move to a new home. I also believe that you have been doing the best on your end to get things settled in terms of your health and I think it would be the best thing for you to consult a psychiatrist for getting medications to help you sleep and detox from the exposed methamphetamine. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Mon, 10 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor