Sleep diorder, depression and mania. Taking nexito. Diagnosed mild bi polar. Advice?

Hi I'm a 37 yr old mum of three. Diagnosed mild bi polar at 18 yrs. treated with tegretol and prozec then seroxat inbetweeen pregnancies. My middle son 12 was diagnosed at 7 with ADHD, all the 'dys' and ODD. Medicated with concerta XL 36. I have frequent Episodes of depression and mania. Forgetfulness. OCD. I am sure a am on the ADHD spectrum too as am unable to relax for a second. will hyper focus on obscure things. obsessive cleaner and tidier. Am the SENCo an top British school here. Main concern is insomnia. My brain will not switch off at night. Have had sleep paralysis for 1 yr now. I am on 10mg nexito. Have come off the contraceptive pill. I use immovane at night. Would like to eventually be pill free but don't know how to. Have regularly therapy as life has thrown its challenges at me. Am always the life and soul of the party but feel possibly is a facade for deep rooted self esteem issue. What can I do about my sleep disorder and can I eventually get off the meds. Have heard horrible stuff about the Escitalopram ........
Thu, 18 Jul 2013