Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Skin tag in the vagina. Is it possible to removed this?

I have a skin tag in my vagina ob back wall that pops out and is the way when i hev sex it popsvin and out and is uncomfortable will they remove it at hospital i hate it sex is not the same and either is my vagina after giving birth for third time i am very loose in vagina and it is always open what can i do my husband is turned off so am i
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
To take care of the loosened vagina, you can go for regular Kegel exercises. In case you need an instant response, surgical vaginoplasty is an option for you. You can consult a gynecologist for the same.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Thu, 20 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor